...

Suppose I'm in a rest period, reading Nemo, before starting a bit of typing up and scripting. Reflective period.
My mind feels like it's gone through a very screwed up defragmentation period.
Lyrics I knew very well it seems are in the wrong place in my mind, assocations are no longer assocatied, and parts of the lyrics are in french and now a different french than I previously thought it was. I also remember things that I didn't remember in the same emotional place certain assocations were previously, like a Teddy Bear I had when I was a child named 'booboo' who had a brother who went missing? Why do I remember this? Lyrics I'm sure I knew a month ago I know miss key pieces of and have Eternal Sunshined the memories for. Like a new-born or something, half-way remembering before. All sorts of bad. And very disturbed my the lyrics missing in my mind which binded my personality together. Leaves me feeling very naked, confused and unconfident. To the point of no longer even attempting to sing any lyrics. Oh and I've thought that my favorite band is in my head listening to my failure on lyrics and commenting like pop-up video.
I suppose it would make a decent screenplay nevertheless.
Not the best head-tossle for psychology ina personal sense I must say. WEll. ok.

Comments

Popular Posts