Artburn

Okay. So I went through this period of time where I felt guilty about the people who are real who are in my art and I realized that it's incredibly bullshity of me to NOT create because of this, that throwing out a novel that I wrote was the place I started as mistake. I shouldn't have sat here and whined and cried about the things I did but done more.
If you didn't want to be artwork you should have ran from the camera, the notebook or not have known me.
By now it should be a given that if I've known you at some point in my life you're going to end up in a novel at some point.
I'll change names and remix the story to give it a soul but it was a mistake to take away a piece of art I created while living in New York City because my 'friends' didn't want to be documented? As much as people cried about this they certainly were curious to read about themselves. Everyone is vain I don't give a shit where you're from or how you react at first, once the girlish get past the giggles and everyone doesn't hold a fist inside there's a bubble... that's me. And for years to come after you've gone out of style and maybe life people will read about you, think about you, and inside it's everyone's big orgasm.

People want to be art. Because then they matter. So it gets weird between artist to artist but then fucking fight back and make a painting where I'm ugly or place diarrhea at my door. Whatever. I shouldn't throw my shit away. Create more - hate less.

Comments

Popular Posts