StarWars

You know what I'd like to see? The Sith side of the story.
I personally feel they really didn't get a fair shot. I'd like to see really what it's like to be a Sith.
Think about this bullshit. Absurd shit that the Jedi way of life leads to.
Basically, all they do is dance around and cry about shit.
The Sith built an entire Death Star. They built a fucking planet. The Jedi are always on the defense.
Even in the Star Wars timeline after Episode 6 didn't the Jedi end up loosing after all?
If you only depend on love you're never going to win. It's an absurd philosophy that the Jedi try to force on everyone.
And how fucking fair is this? The Jedi refuse to let anyone practice on the Dark Side? What the fuck? So just because somebody likes the Dark Side they can't be a Jedi? Lame. The Jedi are lame.

Comments

Forecastmazy said…
Well it was wrong on my.zadderall T. show.
Forecastmazy said…
Well it made me neg to make me a hipster soilder.

Popular Posts