...

I seem to be consuming a great deal of the Apple Store lately. I basically almost own everything Apple sells within it's walls. I've switched phone companies (or well, added I suppose a business line) for the iphone. BTW, hands down the iPhone is the sickest invention I've ever come across. Fuck Blackberry. Serious.
I've finished typing up this portion of my novel which really is the chunk of the novel. It feels different inside. Something is lost but it's something heavy that's lost, this negative energy that's almost gone. Once I get the thing to the point of being read by another person I'll be quite happy about it.
Nemo is coming along. Not really at the pace it should but I'm just getting back into the groove of this. This is something like meditation, you need to do this daily. Writing should be done at a daily pace, it's not for time schedule or anything but just like keeping the bones in the correct structure. I also made another run at quitting smoking which entirely alters my whole situation for pattern. Oh, and I'm going back and learning lyrics I probably never knew in the correct manner. This really needs to be done with every band I've ever really enjoyed. Going to have to go from top bands present to the people I was, this means running through The Arcade Fire to The Smashing Pumpkins back to Led Zeppelin. Did I never know the lyrics to Stairway? No, I had to. My mind is like Sam Beckett now. It's okay, I've always wanted to live inside my own sci-fi geek fantasy headworld.
Oh, another thing, don't delete random system files inside your mac. I cannot push this enough. I'm still setting shit.
Hrm. And if you have a P.C. go shoot yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts