Continuim (sp?!?)

I started these series of Fairfield novels when The Smashing Pumpkins broke up. Now I'll finish typing this up after the new album. Considering how I once had a list of items somewhere in complaining and they contained; "when The Pixies get back together" "if The Smashing Pumpkins reunited" and "if I see Arcade Fire" I'm pretty sure we can do about anything in this world as these were some sorta when hell freezes over scenes. Mmm, yeah, with exception of time travel and seeing Led Zeppelin 1974-1978, but that's a bit messy. I used to have chats about this with my friend Jared and we decided this would be the worst of ideas. You bump into someone who was meant to bump into someone else and your parents don't meet or Billy Corgan is never born or Kurt Cobain survives his assignation but joins a right-wing militant group for the bettermeant of Jesus Christ's oppression under false doctrine and sad lectures. So with that being said...

Comments

Popular Posts