finishing finishings

Really sortof done typing this up. Going to learn to type regular like before less organic but less this process.
It takes a piece of my soul everytime I type a chapter from one world to another. Through the looking glass. And into the digital.
It reminds me of a dream I had and it took place in Fairfield but it's all sorts of things and some girl was there. It's confusing even if I remembered it. Should keep that dream diary close.
Anyhow, it's like quite nice in a way but takes out a mental chunk even when it's only a short piece. Because it's the end and then it's like the period of all those documentaries and the previous series of books really ends because the cosmetic portion of it really isn't half as bad. That's more fun, jumping through the story, and when I find out it's actually long or decent in length when in the format necessary for publishing. Not like it's a hardcore publish or anything, it's more-so me publishing on lulu.com but atleast I can hold it in my hands and well I guess hand it to other people and girls I like. People don't usually read it but I take forever to read my friends books as well. Everyone's a writer at heart. Maybe.
Of course, when it's in your blood, you have to do things like this to diffuse, then I have to write in another diary about something else, then I have to write a short story of a screenplay that I'm eventually getting to. Then I may go outside but my knee is shits and bugger so probably not very far. Ill looks at times on the street that I'll save for another story that's all coming out of this period of time that more-so writes me much like this novel. Oh, but I'm going to Connecticut again soon (Fairfield more importantly). So if you're somehow reading this from Fairfield, there you go.
I should add this to my website too. Okay. Done with diffusing portion of this.

Comments

Popular Posts