deadcatsdeadrats

Who is this scary guy who took the place of John Paul2? This Ratsinger whoever however you spell his name. This is something that has particularly irked me for a great period of time, enough to get up from the couch and actually write something that's been about 20 centuries in the coming. I do more than highly doubt the church has in a general sense taught the teachings of Jesus for a long time, I well know in my heart The Bible is more-so the Greatest Hits compilation of a series of books that should have been read and spread long ago. I suppose I'll need to publish a novel on the subject and be supported by some priests but I doubt I'm alone on this matter.
There are several scriptures that the church hid and simply decided to exclude. The entire gospel of the Essenic texts are missing from the popular bible. Where are the spiritual scriptures that explain the symbolic structure of all those elements that make the church appealing in design? Haven't you ever wondered why your priest is rambling about nothing? I know in my youth I stopped going to Roman Catholic church because I believed in Jesus' spirit of pure-truth and spiritual light. I felt that the Roman Catholic church in my experience was actually acting anti-Christ; because this is really being against the spirituality of the Christ which is a principle taken into account legend upon legend. You have to accept that it's from a deeper text. Why has the church taken important Judaic scriptures (Kabala) out of the spectrum of church teachings? Where did spirituality turn from a maternal structure in the Christian/Catholic spectrum to a paternal structure? How did it get to the point where Jesus was a man who became a God through becoming the spirit of God within him to, let’s invade the next five nations on the blood of Jesus? How can you even justify the absurd justifications that have promoted hate for years upon years upon years? They don’t even make sense. You take a sentence out of context and you say, well, God hates gays because look right here, in some context of populating a town he said not to let men sleep with men so babies could be born. So kill! Kill? Uh? I don’t particularly understand where God says abortions are the devil’s work. Who invented the story of the babies being born into limbo when aborted? Last time I’d checked the soul creation funnel had actually stopped and people were being reincarnated. As a matter of fact, didn’t Jesus actually believe in reincarnation? Didn’t he go all over India and Asia in a spiritual quest? Didn’t we have a issue of TIME dedicated to this issue? And then this suddenly disappeared the day Georgey became president from daddy’s pal? This is really absurd, it shits on the very thing you claim to love and shames the cross, the dove and every symbol clearly left behind and somehow come to represent a tradition of bigotry and idiocy in a horrible other-side-of-the-mirror situation that makes my soul wish it could vomit acid on the pope. Not to offend anyone in general who’s really into the pope, but, the guy’s basically turning people out of the church for supporting political opinions. When did the church throw itself into the ring and decide who and where you’ll vote? I personally feel I take my spiritual opinions into my political opinions as best I can, but these are spiritual opinions of a belief in true good, you know the whole throw the first stone Jesus deal that seems to be forgotten by the mass majority in this oddity that’s gone on for far too long.
When I was a child I’d demand to wait in the car over staying in the church. I couldn’t stand the fake feelings of the church. I’d have spiritual moments, I’d pray to God and I’d sometimes talk to Jesus and even trees, but when the priest turned an episode of something completely irrelevant like Family Ties into why I shouldn’t trust people on the street and should hate something, anything, well even as a child I knew better than to turn angels into angels of hate. This upsets me to the greatest extent, always has and always will. You cannot tell me Jesus loves you but hates her, him, them, whatever. At some point in time I do plan to run through the bible and outline the scriptures commonly manipulated to end this awful death promotional game. This isn’t something political, this is something spiritual, it’s taking the clogging black feelings and symptoms out of spirituality; originally religion was just a club for spirituality. I think in general society is sick of pitting each other up against the ‘my afterlife beats your afterlife’ club. Kill the Earth for your next life? I’d rather stop the globe from boiling over and living in a horrible movie with Kevin Costner. I seem to enjoy Manhattan and would really hope the bottom portion remains above ground. Global warming a crazy lie? The world frequently seems to be in alternative false blinder-land, with the death of Kurt Vonnegut and many of the greats somebody has to step up and knock down weeds of nonsense. So I’ll take such holdings in my heart and share them, with you and anyone who wishes to hear such. You don’t have to agree but it’s fairly decent of you to listen, I won’t demand anything but open opinions and the ability to shift with your heart over tradition. After all, wasn’t that the founding of America and the very basis of why New York represents what it does? That’s my take on the matter. I’ll surely cover it again, and again, and again (with better research and such later times, Essenic txts, hell let’s all just find what Pat Robinson said and see if Jesus actually said that). That’s my take in reaction to the telly, to the church, to the feelings dwelling within. Throw your stones at a mirror. Souls within sin is an opinion of reflections, only good is felt (light and thus represented feelings). Do what ye will, harm none.

Comments

Popular Posts