Faster fdksajfdlksa;f

Don't really have the stomach for sitting to create titles in this. Starting to get a small bit better at the process. It's more like I'm learning again how to move like the Turtle, evolving very small levels which multiply and then eventually become quicker larger thing it should have been and once was. It's like getting back in shape again after quitting smoking. I'll do that too but I'm in a weird thing with my feet right now. Never was 'inshape' but maybe something less 'smoker-body'.
I went to Radio City Music Hall after walking a really long way around and got water. Tortured myself and then returned to a spot where I saw The Arcade Fire and listened to Bell Orchestre which reset my mind to a period when I wrote this short blackberry novel which was some guide for New York which I later destroyed in deciding it sounded too negative for the school. That and I freaked out in a period of time. Thought of bad karma and also thought maybe I insulted kids who didn't deserve to be and who were smarter than me. Writers go through periods like this. Thought there was life-hacking. But in my little energy update website which I strongly believe in as the Earth changes orbit, it always told me (and other things) that any success I'd achieve would be through the power of good. Bringing people down really doesn't work that into the factors. In all truth, this has always been the way for me so I run with my heart.
All of this walking, despite writing a small portion in the place I meant to, seems to create something within. So even though I didn't do it where I meant to do it, I finished the Little Nemo short story which I never planned on typing up, this led me to where the film version is going to be and gave much insight into where a big project is going. Basis for something. I'd like to say it wrote me with the help of my esoteric friends in my head and the sunshine of my love (who also lives in my head but also in my heart). Nevertheless, quite a creative process that surpassed me. I remember why this was all so fun. Even when you look like something harsh on the outside, because this might seem nuts if you're not an artist, these hours and putting your soul into something, but for me putting your soul into it is the only anything. This makes me alive. That and Tesla electricity which I think exists in our feet, but that's a whole other story.
I've gotten farther in a personal timeline journal that's explaining to myself how we got here. Talking Heads are from Fairfield (or 2 of them founding members, I do believe); so this is where you'd insert Talking Heads Lyric.
Thank ya kindly, back to it.

Comments

Popular Posts