For The Sake of New York City

I've thought over very quickly the situation in the first season of "Heroes".
And why the city was to die if Minelli won the election. An Italian Mayor none of the less of New York City running for president.

This is a personal opinion and thought over after much thought in anger reflecting on the red invasion of New York City.
This uniform bullshit that's happening to all areas of Manhattan and the overpricing of rents.
I've thought this through and for the sake of New York City, vote blue.
Keep New York a blue state.
Save New York City.
Think about the horrible people who could invade NYC ever further. The Fucking crazies with their moralist Catholic and Protestant stance. Think of N.Y.C. being rotted from the inside much like the Republican Party was rotted from the inside by the neo-con Leo Strauss crowd.
Think about that happening to N.Y.C.
What is New York without being the truly and overly liberal place we are.
Without having a loud mouth and a bullhorn; the John Lennon way of speaking true and speaking blue.
Remember how the F.B.I. killed John Lennon? Or are we to believe that Mark David Chapman just woke up one day and suddenly changed his handwriting and wanted to kill John Lennon and then acted as a de-programmed item when picked up by standing their still and empty right after shooting John Lennon.
That's curious isn't that? But that's a "theory". That's all something of history that we don't talk about because it curiously "didn't happen".
But John Lennon wouldn't have been John Lennon without speaking out and speaking true.
And I wouldn't shame his spirit by doing anything less.
He almost took down the Nixon regime and they hunted him down and tried to deport him to London for doing it.
I'd let myself be deported to London or Mexico or whereever before I allowed myself to be quieted by this 1950s Homeland Security monitoring system which has existed to watch us for so long.
I let himself be quieted by this for a long period of time.
Now, I use my blog and my words as I will.
There's no point in living if we're going to let everyone become a quiet and scared zombie allowing the United States to grow out of control in the hands of the upper 1%. Most of which don't even know what the other half is doing (unless they're apart of the inner agencies. Some of which exist under our nose. The Republicans like to work in the night. But so do I).

Curious how Republicans have created all of their political bills and manipulations of the system in the night.
Very curious.
This is just the way I like to be. As far as them, they're up to no good in the means of taking away more and more of your civil liberties.
God bless the A.C.L.U. which so many Republicans have called 'commies'.
No.
And I'm not for the communists or anything. Not like they really ever existed in the way of 'getting those people'.
It makes about as much sense as 'they hate us because we're free'.
They "hate us" because we invaded their country, placed a airforce base on the holy land in Saudi Arabi (I believe this was daddy Bush... check up on that one).
And they hate us because we're free?
Maybe they hate us because we stick our noses in their shit across the country and try to force our way of life onto them.
Wouldn't you hate people who forced their way of life onto you?
Wouldn't you be willing to die over following their way of life, wouldn't that drive you to explode yourself instead of living under occupation? I mean, especially once you see your family and friends killed in machine gun bullets with a little flag on it.
Look at the flag and remember where it came from.


I really made a mistake saying I was Republican this summer.
I'm making up for it by being more and more honest every day.
Just speaking out the truth, as it comes to me when I want it to come.
Because I'm really not a Republican in anyway. I couldn't even imagine really hanging out with the Republican Party.
First of all they'd freak me out. Second of all that little Rick Santorum from P.A. really disturbed me. Crazy ass motherfucker talking about 'abortion, God, abortion'. Looked like a little elf. Glad we sent him back to satan's workshop.
The more I think about the Republican Party and the very idea that I joined them in anyway the more I want to throw up all over myself.
How could I have even thought of voting for Guliani when he was for censorship? I'm a fucking artist. But no, I'm supposed to cut my hair and let greed take my way? Are you fucking nuts?
Pee on your eyes before I ever turn into an overly "Italian" kid who just wants mista Guliani to get up in the ranks, just mista Guliani because he's numba one!!! numba one!!!!! Boo-fuck-boom and bomb your face with shit.
This is a blue state.
And the truth of the matter is, I never had more fun in my life than in the half a million man march against the Republican National Convention. It was like a concert of the United States I'd known after spending time in gross ass Derby, Connecticut where people had confederate flags and couldn't understand why I was voting for John Kerry.
Oh... just because I wanted America to survive? Because I didn't want this country to implode or hear more of this same shit about bullshit and crap? Because I didn't want to vote for the guy who used 9/11 video-tapes of people falling to their death in his campaign videos to remind us "fucking death man... vote for me. The guy who kept you from dieing these past 2 years. Sorry about 9/11, forgot about meeting with that security officer for the nation. Sorry"

No, I stopped leaning at all to the right. And I've never been happier.

I don't think I'd vote Republican if they held a gun to my head.

I don't like to front for a single party since Rasco Bartlett was telling us on the Republican side what we're going to have to do if somebody doesn't get off their ass and fucking create alternative fuel sources.

But I've had enough of pressing the Earth towards death by political party affiliation. Not that I'm all that green for green, not because I don't want to help the Earth because I do, but I want to help the Earth because I live in New York City and we're still apart of the Earth, so I need the guy who has the "heart" power in Captain Planet to continue living happily in his jungle or I'm going to have to move further and further uptown when midtown becomes way downtown and the rent becomes even more absurd than it currently is in Hell's Kitchen.

That's all for today's rant.

MMMMM..... vote blue. For New York's sake.

Comments

Popular Posts