Starting Sept

It's time to start again. Doing Little Nemo script. Going to do some big thesis thing.
Something like that.
It's important for a writer to be left alone and to be free inside their soul.
If a writer is not left alone, every moment with another person watching them write is fake.
It is the very death of anything worth anything.
Why live if you constantly have to live with other people? With no privacy? With no freedom?
It's essentially a fate worse than death. It's some daily hell for a writer like a 1984 from some hell-sprung party.

Well, it could always be something from the Republicans. Homeland Security is very popular nowadays and there's always a situation with laws where they can microchip people. This is something to look up and something I saw in a documentary in the East Village.

I dunno, personally thinking about the situation and thinking about my actual economic situation; it's very hard to believe myself as a Republican.
Poor is poor. And I don't like it. But I'd rather keep my soul. Even if it means returning to the piss and shit existence I started out with. It's disgusting to me but it's my beginnings... which you strive to get as far away from as you can but whatever.

Other people won't agree with you on this but it's important for a writer to speak freely and from their own inner voice. To just write to appease other people is really detestable. It's kindof like when the Iraq war was set up by the New York Times. And that chick who helped to promote the war which you can read about in Amy Goodman's book "The Exception to the Rulers"
I'm pretty sure that's the exact title. Democracynow.com Democracynow.org 'the war and peace report'.

I don't watch it enough as I really should.
I like to have a fire in my stomach and people to disdain.
I'd rather die than give you control.

Comments

Popular Posts