Elimination round finale

I have no idea what that means, I'm just throwing shit out there.
I'm still kinda dealing with the situation of them being ahead of my thoughts.
What the fuck are in the lasers? Subconcious images? Kindly buy me a Teany sandwich when all this is over, despite the fact that I'll/we'll be in the Domino Refinery. I want all of this to look good, so I'm semi thinking about how I'll appear to directly the Dekalb girls and yes always Caitlin, I'm also pondering if hesitating is a good thing.
Entering the gallery I realized how insane I have to be to run through this whole thing.
It sucks to be trained to appear defeated or do these weird fucking hand gestures.
Everytime I see one of those lights flash I'm like shit, I've been dealing with that forever.
Damn layer one gets confusing.

Comments

Forecastmazy said…
Whatever occupy The watchen kynrd skynrd ows 203.8135244: Exodus jeaneet Aol fbi Yak:***
They are all dead I have finished them off by 2017 *****

Popular Posts