Will Lou Reed bless me with jack daniels when this show ends?

wait, you know on the outside world.
But I don't. Am I fucking Little Nemo, like I am 'Little Nemo' turned into a televised 24/7 show? Where they watch me all the time.
B/c I was going to make Little Nemo but cool for hipsters in Williamsburg so they made me Little Nemo?
For serious, did they? I think they did.
Why do I say this shit since you can read my thoughts and see what I'm doing? How weird is this T.V. show when I try and communicate with you. And this reatrded cherub characters talks to me and wants me to be bitter or soft? I have no idea I don't care I fucking want off this show, all I'm starting to do is bitch but perhaps I can do that with an artistic sense of the S.F.W. that creates reality t.v. wealth.
I fucking hate having my body contorted in all sorts of ways.
I fucking hate having my thoughts read.
I fucking hate having people project people into my head.
And I want my dreams back, like sleep, like R.E.M. sleep.

Comments

Forecastmazy said…
I no longer want to speak with it by 33 I pray to god it goes away.

Popular Posts