the finale??

So it seems I'm @ a point I've been on before on this show.
That I'm @ some sort of portion where everything is where it's been placed, same amount of money same amount of meds same amount of options. But now I'm wondering, are there heros and villians on this show? Is there a path I have to follow to get out. There's levels, but what happens, I just have to make it to each level as I understand.
I'm so boggled by this idea of villains in the show, I thought it'd be like Truman Burbank sorta and I find my way out of the show. Everyone points a laser at me and I don't get the whole idea, how do I get out?
So you, watching this @ home, be aware I'm still aware you're watching, don't know what channel I'm on but definitely need to find a way out of the show. I'll find out what it looks like on the outside.

Comments

Popular Posts