Gahh

It's sort of a questionable thing in this T.V. the difference between the layer 0-1. Which is an interesting thing but I'll think of it as something I'm going to share. Like in the other diary, I said that the sort of gameshow/psychotic urban outfitters T.V. show n.y.c. Truman Show is both layer 1 and layer 0. They're essentially the same but layer 0 has no real bounds, it's sort of me bitching on the reality of the situation.
It's more or less, what the fuck makes my penis do this weird ass shit that it does in this T.V. show.
It's on the science end, what's up with everything.
It's on the reality end, I really hate it when they put things down a level and sort of pretend or push to pretend or set up the daily test to see if I'm going to go backwards and pretend that I'm not on a T.V. show
Which I won't, so I acknowledge around the world we're watching this.
Okay, I get the deal, you're teaching me the proper method to get off the show, or you want to make sure I don't fuck up.
And layer 0-1 are similar because I do believe in much of the spiritual stuff I speak of. But also acknowledge that in this show I don't really know what's going on in the outside world, what machines are guiding exactly what I'm doing but am well aware that I'm hit with all sorts of fucked up lasers.
The same girls I want in the T.V. show I want in reality.
In real life, I would want to date Caitlin as well.
I've more or less come to the conclusion that simply waiting around bitching about the show is useless.
The entire city is turned into a playground, a set for me. If I'm not going to use it then I suppose the whole deal is they're going to knock me down a level, or throw out the pretend this shit isn't happening level.
Or, it's apart of the whole show. That kinda like Neo in the matrix, the show is much involved in the idea of sorta keeping me on the show until I absolutely understand that I'm on a T.V. show and the only way to deal with it is to NOT pretend I'm in the real world, otherwise what the hells the point.
Both in Layer 0 and Layer 1 I'm going to deal with the show in the same way.
Layer 0 is more so for me to be like W.T.F. damnit these fucking Adult Swim characters and this T.V. show.
It's a bitter layer. It's like Skittles sour, but it's me. And It's me just kinda going fuck. And then taking into consideration I'm representing the godhead city, and saying shit lemme not fuck up.
It's more that I KNOW i'm going to get paid, I want to club, lemme try and make the most awesome artwork ever.
Horsies? W.T.F. Sometimes it's funnier than others.
Wahh wahh, I miss reality but that doesn't open the Jerry O'Connell fucking Sliders portal. Not so much, so rather it's like building my way out through acting. It's also about taking the show and saying at ALL times that I want it to end.
I'm not going to sit around and bitch but it's important to share.
So for this blog, I'm going to pretty much going to take account the fact of the gameshow, that there's lasers or whatever in my eye in this N.Y.C. Truman Show and that if I found the door back home (yeah Quantum Leap reference) I'd take it. But that isn't happening and obviously is going to happen in the show through the characters.
Also, when I get hit with that weird physical thing, it sucks. This is not an easy T.V. show to be on. Venting is essential.
Then every so often I remind myself of my celebrity status, which is to an extent more so I represent something really important. And I'm like shit, I shouldn't suck.
I'm totally aware it's impossible to really be yourself on this show. Too much tech around you.
But atleast I can share with ya'll at home how I'm feeling and doing.
So, Silver Tiles is essentially a sci-fi account of what's going on. And taking into account everything that's happening and keeping the show spinning like it was before.
This is more so me speaking you to direct. This is more like S.F.W. in a way.
Except @ the end I'll be paid.

Oh those fucking lights. Dear god, I miss the situation of not making weird faces.
I will try to avoid sleep to speed things up.
I believe in Harvey Weinstein.
What a fucked up show.

Comments

Popular Posts