Flashforward on the bridge

I'm lessening kernal panics now that we've reached the point of no return. I'll finish my documentation and simply clog from their the oddity of the show unto Mr.Weinstein appears with the exit door to bizarro world nyc (Williamsburg rising) The sequel to Mannahatta. So there's a few things I'll address in this entry quick in blurb:
-I'm going to deal with each moment as a TV show. Kinda fun but wanna still persistant (redundently and annoyingly) catch phrase: "but I want the show to end asap" because I don't wanna leave emphasis for continuation.
-I want us to have the Williamsburg trine from Silver Tiles.
-I want nothing to do with my blood relatives. They disgust me still and had no interest in it from the start. I just never saw the importance in these people, I've never like them and was set to consider them as branches to money in the TV show. For the last year I've had to hear about them day and night, referencing to people I've forgotten and for good reason. I've never been like them and I don't see any reason to associate. I spent years watching my mother get hit by my father, she cried on my bed and essentially stayed with my father to stay in the Roman Catholic church as he emotionally and at times physically abused her. He demanded she didn't read the bible, seemingly used means of control as vengence for a marriage he never wanted as he failed to work as she did two jobs to assure my college future through solidifying my place in Fairfield. His mother (a grandmother I only acknowledge through Raoul Dahl adaptations fulfilling childhood fantasies of killing her) abused my mother daily in drunken blurbs against being a spic. Why did he marry this spic? What the fuck is she here for? I saw a good woman broken by these people, I saw her cater to their needs, I shine a fire of hate on the memory of "craig" pete's mother antagonizing, shitting on my mother, patronizing her drunkenly as my mother catered to this. Oh...okay......you look nice. I saw a good woman broken and heard legends of her spirit from my relatives of her side, before this marriage destroyed anythig left of this spirit that seemed vague. She was afraid, timid, went to church and stood as my guardian. More so I hers from a madman, a bed to cry on. Her marriage photo a strange oddity as I walked upthe stairs, an 8mm colored creation above records that seemed sad, the thing that shouldn't be. They are both the ultimate result of traditionalities failures, her broken soul an his life of flames burning in his own self rage unable to fuckoff his self destrucove racist clan. They diagust me for what they jointly did. She set assure a lifetime of years, 18 exact to protect and allow me to weave myself so I could have the freedom she lost. She gave me the option to stay free from them, to avoid their flu of hate they whiSpered instrange phone tag of gossip caused by the sort of thing I'd pull by telling Grandmother racist I was marrying Matt Bethlehe sister (a black!) just to get he to shit. Just to start the spiting process. I wl always stand for what Carmen did for me, to allow me to raise myslf and speak volumes of the torment she went through that she's too kind to mention on national TV

Comments

Popular Posts