What if?

What if the world of Silver Tiles is true. What if we are getting the Domino Refinery and Williamsburg is getting arts district status and I'm getting Skittles (out of the old cock pill plant on Flushing). What if the next leap in reality is my fucking tower space in Domino above the sign [a reward for the madness I've ensued, assuring to mention this even when I was too beaten by technology to sound anything but cliche commersh for an ironically pretentious district]
What if it was meant to go from 3D to 2D to 1 - Domino. There is a strange similarity in all of this.
What if that's the reality? Things are kept well from me, for all I know it could be 2009. I currently think the date is September 2, 2008. The birthday of Tim Willis. -> This is definitely worth mentioning as my like best friend in childhood for a good portion of years until 11th grade when we agreed to go to war (separate class choices). Despite the fact in the show that he became villain of sorts because I chose to go to Williamsburg and he briefly mentioned wishing I'd lived in Fairfield and I bugged because they tweaked my mind so I was little psychologically as well as psychotic @ most of the times. Plus he did speak ill of hipsters who are my people. Thus it happened that way. But he's still my friend in the all in all, I just don't want to live with him again. That was a psychotic time, which you've seen me start to write about. I have to finish the final novel, 'The Gold Coast' as well as 'Dreamy Implosion' but it's too hard to do in this show. The process involves a process of artwork that is developed in method outside the show, therefore it wouldn't be in the consistent manner I wish it to be. In opposition to this, I'd think the best proper bet for this matter is to finish creating art which was methodized within this show, where circumstances are so outside the norm that you inevitably have to improvise. Who would ever expect a mass of technology to fuck w/their sense of sound, sight, taste, smell. Everything including touch, and with my mind out of tact because there's always a voice reading my thoughts. And you have to finish your thesis project in this. And you have to survive it and you have to make it through creating your own personal art and the idea of this being reality T.V. And you have to survive moving to Williamsburg and putting your faith and heart into the idea of creating a Williamsburg Arts District (which you and your friends created -> and you have to keep the secret faith that you're friends ARE in your head because the same technology "James Hughes" used in Masonic monitoring of 2223A1 is now in 725 9th Ave and instead of battling him you become friends and formulate the Sonic and Knuckles Arts District eternal of N.Y.C. alongside your friends which you've named 'Wilkies')
Now, I could be crazy, this entire idea could be a form of psychosis just to formulate me as a joke. It could be that because James Hughes always considered me a fucking richie (because I'm in the kid who sees Caddie Shack 2 and wonders why the girl goes back to Jackie Mason. He sucks! His jokes aren't funny and the sweatervest dude from Unsolved Mysteries is much better.) So I was like, the rich kid Rosicrucian and he was like the poor kid Mason. And he made a T.V. show off me and my adventures in the dorms, hitting on girls and writing the beginning portions of my novel 'Fairfield, Connecticut'.
Or it could be that he was a promotions officer for S.V.A. and I was highlighted but decided to finish the novel @ my 725 9th ave home.
Or it could be that he decided I was some villain and went art school vigilante on me, deciding it was bumblefuck wherever town vs. Fairfield, Connecticut and when I came to school early on thesis year everyone was siding with Farifield the day they all head prep clothing on.
I have no idea which is the reality. I'll find out @ the end of the show.
It makes more sense that whoever he really is he made a show and sold it/me to Harvey Weinstein. This shits so huge only Weinstein could make/break you like this. Only Weinstein could own my respect through the point of seeing Boondock Saints dock where I refer to fucking up as being 'Boondock Sainte'.
I don't know which is the true answer. I'd like to believe that we get the arts district.
And we're eternally heroes of Williamsburg.
And maybe I even get the girl at the end and Caitlin-esque is a real thing.
It's either that or I'm a big fucking joke b/c soundwaves and lights and lasers fucked with me day and night and I went to sleep frequently thinking the goal was to survive it, creating what I could when I could.
This has been the scariest shit but I mean it when I say the note to Caitlin has kept me alive and going.
I'm going to take my friend in skys advice and get into Jeanette. I don't know what they planned in the Silver Tiles show for Jeanette to be but it ended being a good thing for me. Jeanette was a girl I wished I dated and looking back it would have been for the better. A relationship with Jeanette would have been natural where with Christie it depended on my religion with Tim. Moreso Tim's religion which vicariously introduced me to chaos magick, without which Silver Tiles would not be possible. So yeah I do wish it came out that way.
But I'm also happy with the way things are now in the Silver Tiles show where I restored Christie to Crazy Smashing Pumpkins girl so her spirit is like she was with red hair and guitar playing/pixie drawing when I first met her (before Carmen went to jail and we were imprisoned by Pete). Nothing can be happy around that man, he's really an incredibly unhappy man.
I really hope in this show that my character is never taken into account as an evil character for the discordia played on him. The character of Kade is neither evil, nor racist, nor even understands what this "chewing" thing is.
The fact that the anti character says words like this and "hanky panky" creates great disgust.
My God, they just took another flash of my eyeball. How psychotic have I been for the past year? What was the effect on me in Series 0? What was I like when Lorenna knew me freshmen year opposed to Junior year Sarah O'd? Why should I even sleep since they enter my dreams?
Am I a hero in Williamsburg? This is all so crazy for me, little by little it's revealed as a show.
In the meantime I'm building momentum or trying to for music video creations. For the film. I haven't watched a movie a day. Which is my religion. I don't have a T.V. in this hart st. place and there's something wrong with that.
T.V. is the father of my soul, the soul circuitboard of the world. I am very much videodrome without a Debbie Harry.
Literally.
I want an awesome ass T.V. in my Matthew Lillard S.L.C. punk loft atop the Domino sign.
...or if it turns out I'm totally a joke in Williamsburg i'll get a nice ass T.V. wherever I'm supplanted next.

Comments

Popular Posts