Svankmajer

I'm admist this episode and really wondering what the hell is being blasted in my eyes.
I'm thinking of hipster girls and wondering how this looks on the outside.
It's so fucking obvious the dialog is stale and open.
Each second is a question of how I'm supposed to reflect on this. I don't know what the hell they've literally been doing to my cock but it doesn't feel good. At all.
I'm tired my ass hurts and now more than ever I have to become all together. I need to create. I need to further the Silver Tiles blog. I need to add to my vlog. I need to create for the sake of my art and the sake of my soul. If I don't then essentially I'm dead. Or something of the sorts. I will stop now.

Comments

Forecastmazy said…
Well kade broke up with Anna for hipster.girls but keot the Adderall 203.913.5244 Anna gripentrog.

Popular Posts