small glimpses of sanity

I have small glimpses of sanity. This shit freaks me out.
How long have I been hypnotized for? How long have they fucked with my chakras?
How long have they used this base shit to change me and constantly whisper discouraging shit under Theta waves/beta/alpha.
The sanity doesn't last very long, then I go back into character.
That's how this started as a character.
And it has to end soon but it's truly frightening shit to be apart of.
It's so fucked up. So very fucked up.
I can't imagine what shit they've put in my subconcious.
Except for the fact that I find it every now and then when I try.
It's freaky. I have an idea of what this vibrational thing is and I don't like it.
Why is this shit still going on? WTF?
Can this end now? Gah! I miss my sanity and being trained like a dog is fucked up.
I miss twin peaks and the real world. I miss n.y.c.
When the fuck do I get out of this shit. Why the fuck did they bring pete into this shit?
Why am I having this sort of a show? Why am I reacting to their commands? This is so fucked up.
This has been going on for two years.
What the fuck?
Can I trust them? These producers on the outside? Who is really on the other end of that microphone?
Why me?
WTF.
I want my life back.

Comments

Popular Posts