menu

Ain't I cute. Ain't I cute. repetitive wonder showzen menu waves repeating again and again and again and again. A psychotic sound going on again and again and again. The sound of psychosis returning me to sanity through the show. In 725 9th ave, in 635 bushwick. maybe more in 725. Again and again and again, I've lived every episode of Wonder Showzen in this show. Before Megan suicide hoodie there was the blues clues season. I'm getting there today and it starts to get fun. B/c then I go outside and into the world of the show and it's like my insanity matches the particulars of the shows insanity. you can just let go and become tyler crack. The blues clues guy was all coked up, which is probably the only way you can get through that show and I was doing the same but I was trying to reach out to hipster girls/rich preppie girls outside the world of the show. B/c really, the show as down to stop me from the game so I figured this best. Ugh. Going crazy. Stop now. Learning to be preventative of writing degradation in this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts